In this WordHero review, I’ll go over everything you need to know about this artificial intelligence writing assistant.
WordHero is a popular Al writing tool that allows you to quickly create high-quality blog articles, social media captions, emails, ads, sales copy, product/SEO descriptions, and more. WordHero can also be used for a startup, marketing, content ideas, poetry, and song lyrics. It is a ground-breaking artificial intelligence (Al) writing tool powered by OpenAl/GTP-3, the first autoregressive language model with 175 billion parameters. It saves you hours of writing time by reducing the amount of time you spend on online research and writing.
Wordhero is an essential piece of Al-writing software. Planning, problem-solving, knowledge representation, learning, reasoning, perception and manipulation, and, to a lesser extent, social intelligence and creativity, can all benefit from artificial intelligence. It is most useful for entrepreneurs and business owners, marketers and social media managers, article writers and copywriters, and anyone else who wants to save time writing. All writing tools reduce typing workload and effort.
WordHero is one of the best content-creation tools available. They are ideal for Freelancers, Agencies, and Businesses looking to expedite the copywriting process. It is cutting-edge technology that aids in the creation of more dynamic content that resonates with the audience. It saves time and is simple to use.
What is WordHero?
WordHero is an AI content writing software that is still in its early stages. It does, however, already have over 60 writing templates and supports over 100 languages.
This simple-to-use AI-powered content generator aids you in the creation of marketing copy, book descriptions, cold emails, blog posts, social media content, and other types of content. Poetry and song lyrics can also be generated.
WordHero is an AI writing tool that uses GPT-3, the world’s most advanced AI language model, to help you:
- Save hours of work – Cut down on how much time you spend researching and writing.
- Spend less money – Stop paying expensive copywriters.
- Get your products onto the market more quickly. – Start your next project quickly and in the best way possible.
In short, WordHero gives you the ability to create compelling writing for your blog posts, landing pages, social media captions, advertisements, marketing emails, and a variety of other types of content.
Who Is WordHero For?
WordHero is useful to a wide range of people.
WordHero AI software can help bloggers, website owners, YouTubers, SEO writers, real estate agents, marketers, digital marketing companies, and screenwriters.
These are some of the users who could benefit from using WordHero due to the nearly infinite number of possible applications.
These are the best candidates for using this AI software:
- Bloggers – WordHero can help you create an organic blog for your website in order to increase traffic from affiliates and businesses alike. Your high-quality blog articles will rank on Google and receive hundreds or even thousands more visitors each month if you use the long-form editor to create SEO-optimized and engaging blog content.
- Marketers – WordHero’s abundance of ad copywriting, social media engagement, and email marketing templates will appeal to marketers.
- YouTubers – Make new titles and descriptions for future videos.
- Agencies – Rather than wasting time and money creating compelling text for your website, why not use the AI assistant built into your WordHero marketing platform to assist you in creating compelling content for your clients?
- Business Owners – If you own a business, WordHero can assist you in growing it quickly and easily. To attract more customers, you can use one of the 60+ copywriting templates.
The possibilities for WordHero are nearly limitless. However, using this AI service could be extremely beneficial to any of the roles listed above.
1. Sales Copywriting
You can use WordHero to generate offer ideas for your funnels, product descriptions, and perks, and then turn those ideas into sales copy using the bullet point expander.
2. Blog Content
With a few clicks, WordHero generates blog article ideas, complete outlines, blog titles, introductions, and snippets for your blog content.
3. Titles of books
The Book Names Template is an excellent way to generate original and catchy book titles that will help you stand out from the crowd.
4. Content Rewriter
The Content Rewriter template assists you in personalising your content. This will help you make a good first impression on your readers.
5. Concepts for brand names
The Brand name ideas template is a fantastic resource for coming up with names for your new business or product. Simply fill in the blanks with your own ideas, and you’ll be presented with a list of potential brand names to choose from.
6. Product descriptions on Amazon
The Amazon product descriptions template is an excellent way to quickly generate high-quality, keyword-rich product descriptions that will help you rank higher in search results and drive more traffic to your website.
7. The AIDA formula for copywriting
The AIDA copywriting formula, which is included in the WordHero template, is a model for arousing a reader’s interest, desire, and action.
8. Grammatically Correct Content
Another advantage of using WordHero is that it helps you write grammatically correct text. It ensures that your content has proper grammar and punctuation. You can also use the AI assistant to get feedback and improve your work.
9. Un-plagiarized Content
WordHero also allows you to create plagiarism-free content. It has a large number of themes for various types of content and allows for quick and easy writing. You can also use the AI assistant to get feedback on your work as well as suggestions on how to improve it.
10. Editing and proofreading
The final stage of the editing process is proofreading, which focuses on identifying and correcting surface flaws such as grammatical and spelling errors.
Some other features include:
- Sentence Expander – Don’t know what to say? WordHero will pick up right where you left off.
- SEO Descriptions – WordHero writes SEO descriptions that everybody hates to write.
- Social Media Bio – Write a short but compelling social media bio for your business.
- Social Media Posts Ideas – Racking your brains over social media posts? WordHero to the rescue.
- Song Lyrics – Want to be the next John Lennon? WordHero can write song lyrics.
- Startup Elevator Pitch – WordHero helps create irresistible elevator pitches for your startup.
- Startup Ideas – Get inspired by WordHero for your next startup idea.
- Startup Slogans – Need a better slogan for your business? Just ask WordHero.
- Startup Value Propositions – Do you need a one-of-a-kind value proposition for your company? Inquire with WordHero.
- Tone Changer – Can’t seem to get your desired tone? WordHero will set it right for you.
- Video Descriptions – WordHero automatically generates descriptions for your online videos.
- Video Ideas – Want to be the next viral video sensation? WordHero has some ideas.
- Video Titles – Get some attention-grabbing titles for your videos – they deserve it.
- Website About Us – Hate writing the About Us section of your website? Here comes WordHero.
- Welcome Emails – Greet your new subscribers with a sizzling welcome email.
- PAS Copywriting Formula – WordHero crafts copy using the Pain, Agitate, Solution copywriting formula.
- Personal LinkedIn Bio – Supercharge your personal bio with WordHero’s help.
- Personal Opinion – Want WordHero’s personal take on a topic? You asked for it.
- Poems – Aspiring to be modern-day’s Shakespeare? WordHero can help.
- Press Release – Let WordHero pitch in with a press release for whatever the occasion.
- Product Benefits – Let WordHero turn boring product features into irresistible benefits.
- Product Descriptions – Need compelling copy for your product description? Look no further.
- Product Names – Can’t think of a name for your product? WordHero has some ideas.
- Product Reviews – Generate product reviews in just a few clicks with WordHero’s help.
- Quora Answers – WordHero answers questions on Quora (Note: Please fact check)
- Quotable Quotes – Generate quoteworthy statements with WordHero’s help.
- Sales Page Headlines – WordHero writes irresistible headlines and subheadings for your sales pages.
- AIDA Copywriting Formula – Improve your copy by incorporating Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- Amazon Product Descriptions – Write product descriptions in point form for your Amazon product.
- Analogy Provider – Provide an analogy to illustrate a given statement.
- Blog Conclusions – Let WordHero write a conclusion for your blog article.
- Blog Headlines – Need blog titles or an attention-grabbing headline for your article? Ask WordHero.
- Blog Intros – Generate a paragraph of blog content using WordHero’s Blog Intros tool.
- Blog Outlines – Generate an entire outline for your blog article using WordHero.
- Blog Paragraphs (beta) – Let the AI machine help you develop content for your blog article.
- Blog Topics – Not sure what to write for your blog? Let WordHero suggest some topics.
- Book Descriptions – Need a captivating description for your book? Let WordHero propose.
- Book Titles – Do you need a best-selling title for your new book? Simply ask WordHero.
- Brand Name Ideas – Need ideas for your business brand name? WordHero has suggestions.
- Bullet Point Expander – Write in point form, and let WordHero transform into proper sentences.
- Cold Emails – Need to send a cold email? WordHero has a few suggestions for you.
- Content Rewriter v2 – Get WordHero to rewrite your sentence differently.
- Cover Letters – Need help with your cover letter? WordHero to the rescue.
- Descriptive Expression – Transform bland sentences into colorful ones using WordHero.
- Email Subject Lines – Email subject lines can make or break your email campaign. Ask WordHero.
- Example Provider – Use examples to justify vague statements (Note: Please fact check)
- Explain It Like a Professor – Allow Prof WordHero to explain a topic in the manner of a professor.
- Explain It To A Child – Do you need to explain a difficult concept to a child? Let WordHero try.
- Facebook Ads – Create the next winning Facebook ad copy with WordHero.
- FAQs – WordHero generates questions for your website or sales page.
- Features, Advantages, Benefits – Write a compelling FAB statement for your product or service.
- Fictional Story Ideas – Be the next J. K. Rowling. Get original fictional story ideas with WordHero.
- Food Recipes – Whip up any dish you name with WordHero’s recipes.
- Generic Emails – WordHero assists you in creating your next professional email to anyone.
- Google Ads – WordHero helps you write powerful Google ad headlines that sell.
- Grammar Corrector – Is your copy riddled with grammatical errors? Let WordHero take a look.
- HSO Copywriting Formula – Need compelling copy for your sales page or ad? Try Hook, Story, Offer.
- Job Description – Get WordHero to craft a compelling job description for the perfect candidate.
- Lead Magnets – Using these tips, you can convert visitors into leads.
- Listicles – Listicles are great for blog posts, videos, and social media.
- Marketing Ideas – Get your creative juices flowing with marketing ideas from WordHero.
- Offer Ideas – Ran out of ideas for your next offer? Let WordHero suggest a few for you.
WordHero Pros & Cons
- The workspace is easy to use.
- New features are being added.
- Decrease the time to market significantly
- Helps with the rapid and large-scale creation of articles.
- Create an infinite amount of material every month.
- It does not, however, eliminate the need for a human writer.
How to use WordHero?
- Sign into WordHero. The screen will display all of the AI writing tools.
- Access this home screen by clicking on the WordHero logo in the top left corner.
- The editor mode is displayed on the second screen. If you want to write longer-form content, such as emails or blog articles, click the ‘editor’ button in the top left corner.
- Last is the history in the upper left corner. Click it to see everything you’ve created so far.
How Does WordHero Work?
The quickest way to get started with WordHero is to go to the Home screen and then investigate each writing tool.
Make an effort to create content using each tool. This way, you can get a sense of what each tool is capable of and whether it will be useful in your job.
After that, you’re pretty much done. You can now proceed directly to the tool required to create content.
This video provides an overview and walkthrough of WordHero.
WordHero makes content creation simple. Simply choose a template, enter your information, and generate content.
1. Choose your template
WordHero may already have everything you need to create the content you require.
WordHero now has over 60 content templates from which to choose. Content templates include Facebook advertising, Listicles, Google Ads, Quora responses, and even Song Lyrics.
Once you’ve decided which WordHero template best suits the content you want to create, you’re ready to move on to the next step.
2. Input your data
Fill in the blanks with information about what you want WordHero to write about next.
You have complete control over everything that happens at this point. The quality of the data you provide will have a direct impact on the AI’s results. You can be as precise as you want, but it will have an effect on the end result.
For this particular example, I’ll use the AIDA Copywriting Formula WordHero template.
After deciding on the AIDA Copywriting Formula template, I must fill out two sections with information about my product or brand:
Product Name – Enter the name of the company or product for which you want a product description.
Short Description – Include as much information as possible about the company or product. You have a total of 150 characters available to you. If you can provide more information to WordHero, its output will be of higher quality.
3. Generate AI Content
It’s time to generate the AI content now that you’ve chosen the WordHero template you want to use and filled out the details you want WordHero to write about.
The AIDA Copywriting Formula exports multiple results, allowing you to select the one that best meets your needs.
After you’ve finished filling out the template’s data, click Write For Me and wait for the magic to happen!
This is the best result WordHero could produce:
Attention: DreamWorks Animation creates original content for the big and small screens.
Interest: With a rich library of characters and compelling stories, DreamWorks Animation is one of the most recognized brands in family entertainment.
Desire: DreamWorks Animation is an industry leader, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished creators in the business.
Action: Subscribe to our newsletter! Stay up to date on all things DWA!
Because WordHero is still a new AI software, the pricing listed on their website is subject to change. However, if you want to use this software, you must act quickly before the price rises.
WordHero comes with a pro unlimited plan that costs $49 per month and includes-
- Unlimited copy forever
- Access to all future writing tools
- Access to all 25+ writing tools
- Discover topic ideas & write engaging blog content
- Write sales & marketing emails that sell
- Generate catchy captions for social media
- Support for 10+languages (coming soon)
- Write memorable product titles and descriptions
- Access to our brand new long-form editor
- Brainstorm viral marketing & startup ideas
What makes Wordhero stand out?
Wordhero focuses on output quality and usability in addition to providing unlimited use of short-form copywriting tools via the Appsumo deal. They regularly fine-tune their Al engine and strive to improve the user experience so you can get your job done quickly and easily.
It significantly reduces the amount of time you spend on online research and writing. Hiring a good writer or copywriter can be costly; you can even allow your writers to use WordHero to cut down on writing time. It assists you in producing high-quality articles.
Writers, especially non-native speakers, may require extra assistance with what they’re working on, whether it’s a simple task, a blog post, or an important email. Automatic editing and proofreading can be provided by artificial intelligence. It assists you in conducting content research on any given topic.
Wordhero’s Facebook community is also the result of people’s enthusiasm for the software. You can also use this to boost your marketing, sales, and website traffic, among other things. So, what are you holding out for?
WordHero Review – Conclusion
Blogging is an important part of online marketing, but it can be difficult to consistently produce high-quality content.
Using artificial intelligence (AI) tools to improve the quality of your blog posts can help. AI tools can assist you in researching and analysing your competition, finding keywords to help you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), and even writing your posts for you.
Does WordHero completely replace the need for writers?
That is not the case. While WordHero’s Al technology is as advanced as it has ever been, it is still too early to completely replace the need for human writers. Usually, some human editing is required.
Who should use WordHero?
WordHero is best for-
⦁ Entrepreneurs and business owners.
⦁ Marketers and social media managers.
⦁ Article Writers and copywriters
Why to use WordHero?
WordHero saves countless hours of writing time. It saves countless hours of laborious work. It saves thousands of dollars in hiring costs by reducing the need for writers. You can also require your writers to use WordHero to cut down on writing time. Many projects fail to launch due to poor (or non-existent) copywriting. WordHero removes these impediments and enables you to launch your next project quickly and with high quality.